What is it |
How does it work |
What is Neoprene |
Contact Us |
How does it work?
The Thermal Horse Wrap works in many ways;
- Retains the heat of two to three standard rugs;
- Providing light compression to counteract tissue swelling;
- Stimulates the body's natural healing process by increasing blood flow and oxygen, reducing inflamation and muscle spasm and producing a subtle warmth at the site of the pain;
- Allowing the skin to breath and remain well oxygenated making it more comfortable to wear;
- and by reducing stiffness.
The comforting heat of the Thermal Horse Wrap works to reduce pain caused by Arthritis and inflammation. Worn
regularly, the Thermal Horse Wrap helps increase mobility in the daily life of your horse.
The durable outer fabric binds the product together as well as proving an attractive sporty look that is tough
enough to be worn in all situations. The middle layer of neoprene is a heavily porous material which assists
in providing the maximum compression available to counteract any swelling.
The Thermal Horse Wrap is a valuable aid to help rehabilitate injured tissue. The application of prolonged heat
to an affected area is a simple and rapid form of treatment. Congestion around an injury site, with it's associated
inflammation, breaks down under heat, softening tendons and opening up capillaries. When the Thermal Horse Wrap makes tendons more
pliable and elastic, it allows them to becomes fully extensible and more responsive to therapy and exercise following
surgery or lay-off after injury.
Easy to use, the Thermal Horse Wrap requires no special skills or experience to put on your horse. The design
caters for almost all size horses and can be adjusted to suit different shapes and sizes.