What is it |
How does it work |
What is Neoprene |
Contact Us |
What is Neoprene?
Many small air pockets give
Neoprene it's insulating
Neoprene (Polychloroprene) is a modern miracle! It is an extremely versatile synthetic rubber with almost seventy years of proven performance in an broad industry spectrum. Due to it's excellent
thermal properties and flexibility, Neoprene is used primarily in the sport and medical
A Balanced Combination of Properties
- Resists degradation from sun, ozone and weather
- Remains useful over a wide temperature range
- Displays outstanding physical toughness
- Outstanding resistance to damage caused by flexing and twisting
- Is elastic and form fitting
Neoprene sheds water like a duck making it an ideal outdoor material. It provides protection from rain, winds, snow, sand and dust.